A novel electrochemically and thermally stable polythiophene for photovoltaic application
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 161–168, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Hanif, M., Zuo, L., Yan, Q., Hu, X., Shi, M. and Chen, H. (2013), A novel electrochemically and thermally stable polythiophene for photovoltaic application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 161–168. doi: 10.1002/app.37852
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50990063, 51011130028, 51073135
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y407101
- Developing Program of Zhejiang Province Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2009R50004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!