A novel electrochemically and thermally stable polythiophene for photovoltaic application
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 161–168, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Hanif, M., Zuo, L., Yan, Q., Hu, X., Shi, M. and Chen, H. (2013), A novel electrochemically and thermally stable polythiophene for photovoltaic application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 161–168. doi: 10.1002/app.37852
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50990063, 51011130028, 51073135
- Zhejiang Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: Y407101
- Developing Program of Zhejiang Province Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Team. Grant Number: 2009R50004
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.