The shearing effect on hydrophobically associative water-soluble polymer and partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide passing through wellbore simulation device
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 682–689, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, R., Ye, Z., Peng, L., Qin, N., Shu, Z. and Luo, P. (2013), The shearing effect on hydrophobically associative water-soluble polymer and partially hydrolyzed polyacrylamide passing through wellbore simulation device. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 682–689. doi: 10.1002/app.37853
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!