Nucleation effect of hydroxyl-purified multiwalled carbon nanotubes in poly(p-phenylene sulfide) composites
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 224–229, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Sheng-Ling, J., Xiao-Yu, G. and Zhi-Yuan, Z. (2013), Nucleation effect of hydroxyl-purified multiwalled carbon nanotubes in poly(p-phenylene sulfide) composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 224–229. doi: 10.1002/app.37870
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities China. Grant Number: ZZ1119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!