Melt-spun polylactic acid fibers: Effect of cellulose nanowhiskers on processing and properties
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 274–281, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
John, M. J., Anandjiwala, R., Oksman, K. and Mathew, A. P. (2013), Melt-spun polylactic acid fibers: Effect of cellulose nanowhiskers on processing and properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 274–281. doi: 10.1002/app.37884
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!