Recycling of PET waste using 3-amino-1-propanol by conventional or microwave irradiation and synthesis of bis-oxazin there from
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 323–328, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Shah, R. V., Borude, V. S. and Shukla, S. R. (2013), Recycling of PET waste using 3-amino-1-propanol by conventional or microwave irradiation and synthesis of bis-oxazin there from. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 323–328. doi: 10.1002/app.37900
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!