Lubrication of poly(vinyl alcohol) chain orientation by carbon nano-chips in composite tapes
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 2977–2982, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Song, K., Zhang, Y., Meng, J. and Minus, M. L. (2013), Lubrication of poly(vinyl alcohol) chain orientation by carbon nano-chips in composite tapes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2977–2982. doi: 10.1002/app.37963
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-11-1-0153
- Northeastern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!