Low energy impact indentation of a modified polyethylene terephtalate by instrumented falling weight
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 2983–2989, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Martínez, A. B., Arencón, D., Navas, J. and Velasco, J. I. (2013), Low energy impact indentation of a modified polyethylene terephtalate by instrumented falling weight. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2983–2989. doi: 10.1002/app.37969
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2010
- Subdirección General de Proyectos del Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Government of Spain). Grant Number: MAT2009-14294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!