Effect of fiber structure on the properties of the electrospun hybrid membranes composed of poly(ε-caprolactone) and gelatin
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 4225–4232, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Cao, L., Wang, L., Zhu, H. and Jiang, H. (2013), Effect of fiber structure on the properties of the electrospun hybrid membranes composed of poly(ε-caprolactone) and gelatin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4225–4232. doi: 10.1002/app.38000
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!