Sulfonated polyimide/chitosan composite membrane for vanadium redox flow battery: Membrane preparation, characterization, and single cell performance
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 4150–4159, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Yue, M., Zhang, Y. and Wang, L. (2013), Sulfonated polyimide/chitosan composite membrane for vanadium redox flow battery: Membrane preparation, characterization, and single cell performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4150–4159. doi: 10.1002/app.38007
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!