Plasticized and nanofilled poly(lactic acid)-based cast films: Effect of plasticizer and organoclay on processability and final properties
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 4947–4956, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Scatto, M., Salmini, E., Castiello, S., Coltelli, M.-B., Conzatti, L., Stagnaro, P., Andreotti, L. and Bronco, S. (2013), Plasticized and nanofilled poly(lactic acid)-based cast films: Effect of plasticizer and organoclay on processability and final properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4947–4956. doi: 10.1002/app.38042
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: NANOPACK FIRB 2003 D.D.2186 grant RBNE03R78E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!