Structure–property correlation of polyurethane nanocomposites: Influence of loading and nature of nanosilica and microstructure of hyperbranched polyol
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 4492–4504, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Maji, P. K. and Bhowmick, A. K. (2013), Structure–property correlation of polyurethane nanocomposites: Influence of loading and nature of nanosilica and microstructure of hyperbranched polyol. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4492–4504. doi: 10.1002/app.38063
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!