Synthesis, characterization, and antifungal activity of nystatin—gum arabic conjugates
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 4736–4743, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Stefanovic, J., Jakovljevic, D., Gojgic-Cvijovic, G., Lazic, M. and Vrvic, M. (2013), Synthesis, characterization, and antifungal activity of nystatin—gum arabic conjugates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4736–4743. doi: 10.1002/app.38084
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!