All authors contributed equally to this work.
Layer-by-layer structured gelatin nanofiber membranes with photoinduced antibacterial functions
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 970–975, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Lu, A., Ma, Z., Zhuo, J., Sun, G. and Zhang, G. (2013), Layer-by-layer structured gelatin nanofiber membranes with photoinduced antibacterial functions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 970–975. doi: 10.1002/app.38131
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-08-1-0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!