Statistical characterization of the impact strengths of vapor-grown carbon nanofiber/vinyl ester nanocomposites using a central composite design
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 1070–1080, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Torres, G. W., Nouranian, S., Lacy, T. E., Toghiani, H., Pittman, C. U. and DuBien, J. L. (2013), Statistical characterization of the impact strengths of vapor-grown carbon nanofiber/vinyl ester nanocomposites using a central composite design. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1070–1080. doi: 10.1002/app.38190
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!