Investigation on some matrix-dominated properties of hybrid multiscale composites based on carbon fiber/carbon nanotube modified epoxy
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 990–996, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, B., Zhou, X., Yin, J. and Wang, L. (2013), Investigation on some matrix-dominated properties of hybrid multiscale composites based on carbon fiber/carbon nanotube modified epoxy. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 990–996. doi: 10.1002/app.38191
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50703024
- Program for Liaoning Excellent Talents in University of China. Grant Number: 2008RC39
- Aeronautical Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2010ZF54017
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!