The electrospun polyamide 6 nanofiber membranes used as high efficiency filter materials: Filtration potential, thermal treatment, and their continuous production
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 1061–1069, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Guibo, Y., Qing, Z., Yahong, Z., Yin, Y. and Yumin, Y. (2013), The electrospun polyamide 6 nanofiber membranes used as high efficiency filter materials: Filtration potential, thermal treatment, and their continuous production. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1061–1069. doi: 10.1002/app.38211
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!