Modeling the hyperviscoelastic behavior of a tire tread compound reinforced by silica and carbon black
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 1725–1731, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Ghoreishy, M. H. R., Alimardani, M., Mehrabian, R. Z. and Gangali, S. T. (2013), Modeling the hyperviscoelastic behavior of a tire tread compound reinforced by silica and carbon black. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1725–1731. doi: 10.1002/app.38242
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!