Novel benzoxazine resins as photoinitiator comprising benzophenone and coinitiator amine for photopolymerization
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 1785–1791, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Bai, J. and Shi, Z. (2013), Novel benzoxazine resins as photoinitiator comprising benzophenone and coinitiator amine for photopolymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1785–1791. doi: 10.1002/app.38286
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!