Microstructure and properties of branched polyethylene: Application of a three-phase structural model
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 1871–1878, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Martín, S., Expósito, M. T., Vega, J. F. and Martínez-Salazar, J. (2013), Microstructure and properties of branched polyethylene: Application of a three-phase structural model. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1871–1878. doi: 10.1002/app.38290
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!