Effects of periodic and non-periodic chaotic mixing on morphology development of immiscible polymer blends
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 1792–1803, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-J., Yang, Y.-W., Gu, X.-P. and Feng, L.-F. (2013), Effects of periodic and non-periodic chaotic mixing on morphology development of immiscible polymer blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1792–1803. doi: 10.1002/app.38309
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Y4090319
- Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 50503020
- State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-11D01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!