Preparation of polysulfone microspheres with a hollow core/porous shell structure and their application for oil spill cleanup
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 2994–2999, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Guo, Y., Zhang, J. and Zhang, L. (2013), Preparation of polysulfone microspheres with a hollow core/porous shell structure and their application for oil spill cleanup. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2994–2999. doi: 10.1002/app.38355
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!