Crystallization properties of polycaprolactone composites filled with nanometer calcium carbonate
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 2940–2944, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Liang, J.-Z., Zhou, L., Tang, C.-Y. and Tsui, C.-P. (2013), Crystallization properties of polycaprolactone composites filled with nanometer calcium carbonate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2940–2944. doi: 10.1002/app.38359
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- Research Committee of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Grant Number: G-U844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!