Influence of the temperature and deformation-dependent dielectric constant on the stability of dielectric elastomers
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Elastomers
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 2402–2407, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, J., Chen, H., Li, B. and Wang, Y. (2013), Influence of the temperature and deformation-dependent dielectric constant on the stability of dielectric elastomers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2402–2407. doi: 10.1002/app.38361
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10972174
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100201120004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!