Conductive performances of elastomeric electrolytes based on maleic anhydride-g-poly(1, 2-butadiene) grafting polyethylene glycol 400 and LiClO4
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Elastomers
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 2408–2413, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. and Zhao, G. (2013), Conductive performances of elastomeric electrolytes based on maleic anhydride-g-poly(1, 2-butadiene) grafting polyethylene glycol 400 and LiClO4. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2408–2413. doi: 10.1002/app.38366
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!