Solidification behavior of high-density polyethylene during injection molding process: Enthalpy transformation method
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 1922–1929, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, B., Miao, J.-B., Min, K., Xia, R., Qian, J.-S. and Wang, X. (2013), Solidification behavior of high-density polyethylene during injection molding process: Enthalpy transformation method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1922–1929. doi: 10.1002/app.38376
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!