Synergistic effects of expandable graphite and ammonium polyphosphate with a new carbon source derived from biomass in flame retardant ABS
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Elastomers
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 2424–2432, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Chen, X. and Fang, Z. (2013), Synergistic effects of expandable graphite and ammonium polyphosphate with a new carbon source derived from biomass in flame retardant ABS. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2424–2432. doi: 10.1002/app.38382
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!