A novel polyurethane prepolymer as toughening agent: Preparation, characterization, and its influence on mechanical and flame retardant properties of phenolic foam
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 2720–2728, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H., Wang, X., Yu, B., Yuan, H., Song, L., Hu, Y., Yuen, R. K.K. and Yeoh, G. H. (2013), A novel polyurethane prepolymer as toughening agent: Preparation, characterization, and its influence on mechanical and flame retardant properties of phenolic foam. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2720–2728. doi: 10.1002/app.38399
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!