Improving lactic acid melt polycondensation: The role of co-catalyst
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 2145–2151, 5 May 2013
How to Cite
Marques, D. S., Gil, M. H. and Baptista, C. M. S. G. (2013), Improving lactic acid melt polycondensation: The role of co-catalyst. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2145–2151. doi: 10.1002/app.38413
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- FCT for PhD Grant. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/42245/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!