Synthesis and magnetorheological characteristics of ribbon-like, polypyrrole-coated carbonyl iron suspensions under oscillatory shear
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 2977–2982, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Mrlik, M., Sedlacik, M., Pavlinek, V., Bazant, P., Saha, P., Peer, P. and Filip, P. (2013), Synthesis and magnetorheological characteristics of ribbon-like, polypyrrole-coated carbonyl iron suspensions under oscillatory shear. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 2977–2982. doi: 10.1002/app.38473
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Operational Program Research and Development for Innovations
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- national budget of the Czech Republic
- Centre of Polymer Systems. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0111
- TBU in Zlin. Grant Number: IGA/1/FT/11/D
- specific university research resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!