Development and characterization of new AR glass fiber-reinforced cements with potential medical applications
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 1266–1273, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Furtos, G., Tomoaia-Cotisel, M., Baldea, B. and Prejmerean, C. (2013), Development and characterization of new AR glass fiber-reinforced cements with potential medical applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1266–1273. doi: 10.1002/app.38508
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!