Extrusion-based differences in two types of nylon 6 capillary-channeled polymer (C-CP) fiber stationary phases as applied to the separation of proteins via ion exchange chromatography
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Fibers
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 1257–1265, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Schadock-Hewitt, A. J., Pittman, J. J., Stevens, K. A. and Marcus, R. K. (2013), Extrusion-based differences in two types of nylon 6 capillary-channeled polymer (C-CP) fiber stationary phases as applied to the separation of proteins via ion exchange chromatography. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 1257–1265. doi: 10.1002/app.38509
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation Division of Chemistry. Grant Number: 1011820
- MPS/CHE, ENG/CBET, and EPSCoR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!