Hydrolysis of birch wood by simultaneous ball milling, dilute citric acid, and fungus Penicillium simplicissimum treatment at room temperature
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 128, Issue 5, pages 3338–3345, 5 June 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, L., Chen, Z., Zhu, Y., Liu, X., Liao, H. and Chen, D. (2013), Hydrolysis of birch wood by simultaneous ball milling, dilute citric acid, and fungus Penicillium simplicissimum treatment at room temperature. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 128: 3338–3345. doi: 10.1002/app.38551
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!