Optimization of mechanical performance of compatibilized polypropylene/poly(ethylene terephthalate) blends via selective dispersion of halloysite nanotubes in the blend
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 47–56, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, T., Zhu, L., Chen, T. and Guo, B. (2013), Optimization of mechanical performance of compatibilized polypropylene/poly(ethylene terephthalate) blends via selective dispersion of halloysite nanotubes in the blend. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 47–56. doi: 10.1002/app.38700
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51222301 and 50933001
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0393
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012ZG0002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!