This article is dedicated to Professor Maurizio Penco, originally the corresponding author, who passed away during the final stages of the preparation of the manuscript.
Biocomposites based on lignin and plasticized poly(L-lactic acid)†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 202–214, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Rahman, M. A., De Santis, D., Spagnoli, G., Ramorino, G., Penco, M., Phuong, V. T. and Lazzeri, A. (2013), Biocomposites based on lignin and plasticized poly(L-lactic acid). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 202–214. doi: 10.1002/app.38705
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- FP7—KBBE. Grant Number: 212239
- Forbioplast (Forest Resource Sustainability through Bio-Based Composite Development) to carry out this research
- research sponsorship from project Forbioplast provided by the University of Pisa
- MIUR, PRIN-2008 is also acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!