Preparation of poly(styrene-co-isobornyl methacrylate) beads having controlled glass transition temperature by suspension polymerization
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 113–120, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Ma, Y., Chen, D., Xu, J. and Yang, W. (2013), Preparation of poly(styrene-co-isobornyl methacrylate) beads having controlled glass transition temperature by suspension polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 113–120. doi: 10.1002/app.38710
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!