Submicrometer-sized rubber particles as “craze-bridge” for toughening polystyrene/high-impact polystyrene
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 224–229, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, L. D., Yang, H. Y., Cai, G. D., Zhou, C., Wu, G. F., Zhang, M. Y., Gao, G. H. and Zhang, H. X. (2013), Submicrometer-sized rubber particles as “craze-bridge” for toughening polystyrene/high-impact polystyrene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 224–229. doi: 10.1002/app.38716
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC; No. 51073027, No. 51003007, No. 51103014, and No. 51173020
- Scientific and Technological Developing Plan Project of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20110340
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!