Micro/nanohybrid hierarchical poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/calcium carbonate composites for smart drug delivery
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polymers for Biomedical Applications
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 577–584, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Shi, J., Qi, W., Du, C., Shi, J. and Cao, S. (2013), Micro/nanohybrid hierarchical poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/calcium carbonate composites for smart drug delivery. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 577–584. doi: 10.1002/app.38718
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: Project 20874090
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!