Temperature sensitivities of doped polyaniline nanoscale films on flexible substrates
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 230–237, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, H. A., Nayak, D. and Panda, S. (2013), Temperature sensitivities of doped polyaniline nanoscale films on flexible substrates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 230–237. doi: 10.1002/app.38720
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!