Enhanced fire behavior of rigid polyurethane foam by intumescent flame retardants
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 238–246, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Hu, X.-M. and Wang, D.-M. (2013), Enhanced fire behavior of rigid polyurethane foam by intumescent flame retardants. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 238–246. doi: 10.1002/app.38722
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- State Key Program of coal Joint Funds of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51134020
- Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2011EL036
- Shandong Province High School Science & Technology Fund Planning Project. Grant Number: JIILD53
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!