Plastic waste minimization: Compatibilization of polypropylene/polyamide 6 blends by polyalkenyl-poly-maleic-anhydride-based agents
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 3028–3037, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Miskolczi, N., Kucharczyk, P., Sedlarik, V. and Szakacs, H. (2013), Plastic waste minimization: Compatibilization of polypropylene/polyamide 6 blends by polyalkenyl-poly-maleic-anhydride-based agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 3028–3037. doi: 10.1002/app.38724
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!