Synthesis and characterization of PS-b-PDMS-b-PS triblock copolymer
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 247–252, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y., Shi, H., Cai, M., Liang, Y., Li, B., Zhang, H. and Song, R. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of PS-b-PDMS-b-PS triblock copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 247–252. doi: 10.1002/app.38726
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51203015
- Technology development costs. Grant Number: KYH1202025C
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: KYZ0902093C
- Qing Lan Project and Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Constitution (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!