Effect of core-shell morphology evolution on the rheology, crystallization, and mechanical properties of PA6/EPDM-g-MA/HDPE ternary blend
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 253–262, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Dou, R., Wang, W., Zhou, Y., Li, L.-p., Gong, L., Yin, B. and Yang, M.-b. (2013), Effect of core-shell morphology evolution on the rheology, crystallization, and mechanical properties of PA6/EPDM-g-MA/HDPE ternary blend. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 253–262. doi: 10.1002/app.38733
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program, No. 2012CB025902
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51273219 and 50903050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!