This article (2012-255-6088) is published with the approval of the Director of the Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station.
Potassium methyl siliconate-treated pulp fibers and their effects on wood plastic composites: Water sorption and dimensional stability†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 193–201, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Piao, C., Cai, Z., Stark, N. M. and Monlezun, C. J. (2013), Potassium methyl siliconate-treated pulp fibers and their effects on wood plastic composites: Water sorption and dimensional stability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 193–201. doi: 10.1002/app.38736
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!