Synthesis of low viscosity, fast UV curing solder resist based on epoxy resin for ink-jet printing
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 187–192, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, C. and Yang, Z.-G. (2013), Synthesis of low viscosity, fast UV curing solder resist based on epoxy resin for ink-jet printing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 187–192. doi: 10.1002/app.38738
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!