Preparation of oligo-N-isopropylacrylamide brushes with OH and COOH end-groups via surface-initiated NMP
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 383–390, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Cimen, D. and Caykara, T. (2013), Preparation of oligo-N-isopropylacrylamide brushes with OH and COOH end-groups via surface-initiated NMP. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 383–390. doi: 10.1002/app.38741
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!