Cyclodextrin functionalization of several cellulosic substrates for prolonged release of antibacterial agents
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polymers for Biomedical Applications
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 604–613, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Cusola, O., Tabary, N., Belgacem, M. N. and Bras, J. (2013), Cyclodextrin functionalization of several cellulosic substrates for prolonged release of antibacterial agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 604–613. doi: 10.1002/app.38748
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- FUNCICEL. Grant Number: CTQ2009-12904
- BIOFIBRECELL. Grant Number: CTQ2010-20238-CO3-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!