Structure memory effects and rheological behaviors of polyethylenes in processing temperature window
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 354–361, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Gai, J.-G. and Cao, Y. (2013), Structure memory effects and rheological behaviors of polyethylenes in processing temperature window. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 354–361. doi: 10.1002/app.38754
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51003067
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012SCU04A03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!