Selective hydrolysis of lignocelluloses from corn stalk in an ionic liquid
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 472–479, 5 July 2013
How to Cite
Yin, W.-p., Li, X., Ren, Y.-l., Zhao, S. and Wang, J.-j. (2013), Selective hydrolysis of lignocelluloses from corn stalk in an ionic liquid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/app.38759
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!