Enhancement of mechanical and tribological properties in ring-opening metathesis polymerization functionalized molybdenum disulfide/polydicyclopentadiene nanocomposites
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 1045–1052, 5 August 2013
How to Cite
Peng, S., Niu, Y. and Fan, X. (2013), Enhancement of mechanical and tribological properties in ring-opening metathesis polymerization functionalized molybdenum disulfide/polydicyclopentadiene nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 1045–1052. doi: 10.1002/app.38776
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!